[games_access] Game Accessibility Tips/Input

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Tue Jul 5 23:43:21 EDT 2011

Hi Charlie,

If you're looking for specific critiques on games you should probably submit
your title or idea to GameFWD, SpecialEffect and AbleGamers for review.
GameFWD handles the serious gaming arena, SpecialEffect handles special
needs games and AbleGamers handles AAA games, generally speaking although we
all crossover between the genres occasionally.

Hope that helps,

Steve Spohn

Editor-In-Chief

The AbleGamers Foundation