[games_access] Got a "room" for a GA presentation at gamescom congress - can we do this?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jul 20 13:49:31 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have one room at the gamescom to present Game Accessibility.
It would be part of the gamescom congress, so only for one day.

Money: We will get nothing, we have to pay everything on our own.
Ticket: We do not have to buy tickets, the entrance to the congress is free.
One person, me, will be there anyway.

Equipment: ? (We can maybe get some little bit)

Topic: Basic information, "showroom", possibility to try it out
Open Question: What games could be presented?

18.06.2011  Thursday

The question is: Can we do this?
I need the answer soon.

When we cannot do this, I will have to ask others.
I can also ask for a cooperation with another organization.

Best regards,
Sandra