[games_access] News EIGA Award - next 2012

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Jul 25 17:23:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

the EIGA Award takes place only every second year.
So there is no EIGA Award in 2011. :-(

Little bit sad. I found amazing new innovation this year.

So save the date for next year ;-)

"The European Innovative Games Award is awarded every two years. Therefore
you may apply with your games / developments for the 2012 event - of course
now for your achievements from the prior two years. To stay updated and
receive all information first, please return to this homepage regularly or,
even more convenient, become our fan on facebook".
http://www.innovative-games.eu/

Best regards,
Sandra