[games_access] Simulation glasses (Vision)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jul 27 05:52:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

I got some simulation glasses (the cheapest one).
That is  ... hm some kind of ... impressive!

Imagine we would give them everyone who visits a GDC ...

Now playing the graphic examples of Terrestrial Invaders
makes much more sense. Because now the effect can be "seen".

And everyone can get this problems ....
It really important to visit the doctor regularly ....

(Maybe it is good the Game Accessibility Showcase is only for adults.
This simulation glasses are some kind of horror)

Are there other simulation for the other categories?

Best regards,
Sandra