[games_access] Looking for feedback: Alternatice Control stationfor workshop

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 06:26:56 EST 2011

I think you have to include microphone, as Barrie said. Also maybe is easy
to you to include eye/head tracking, there are some free software that runs
well enough with a normal webcam and show some game head tracking friendly.

Take our Attractor if you want, it have mic and no-click mode.
http://www.thegamekitchen.com/attractor/attractor-redis01.zip

Javi.