[games_access] Cyborg quadriplegic plays with his Wii

UBALBO FLORIO arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Mar 10 02:01:53 EST 2011

Hi
I made a little video of me playing Wii with my Free Hand Nerocontrol
System.
I'll get better video of me swinging my arm.
my nurse didnt zoom back to see me do it but i was excited to hear the
upgrade system 11yrs latter !! is finally up for FDA approval now.
so i'll get more function back.
hope to hear back soon.
That stupid little button ! why the hell did Nintendo make people hold it
in?!
i only tested golf.
i can do baseball , tenis, ping pong, sword fighting, & flying with needing
to hold that danm button.
Really think developer

.
ttys