[games_access] PS3 Arcade Stick with analogue controls

Brian J. Papineau brian at gamefwd.org
Tue May 3 08:01:36 EDT 2011

Barrie,

>From what I understand, when Sony released a recent firmware they took away
a lot of USB functionality, including many PS2>PS3 adapters. A friend I gave
our access controller to has been unable to use it for some time. This may
pose a problem or limit your options.

And just to clarify, are you looking for a stick that can be modified to use
analog input instead of digital, or looking for one that simulates an analog
stick?

Best,

Brian J. Papineau