[games_access] BETA Accessible Gaming Ratings System

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 4 12:56:52 EDT 2011

This is great, Barrie! I'm swamped today but I will look at it as soon as possible to give you my thoughts and ideas for growing it!

Michelle

PS -- I'm glad that the SIG list has resulted in your creating a great (and very ambitious) project. It's always good to hear that the collective knowledge of everyone on the list has been useful. :)