[games_access] BETA Accessible Gaming Ratings System

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 4 13:09:27 EDT 2011

True Tim -- and often psychological disabilities get thrown into that mix too to make it all the more confusing. My current research (can't say much yet -- NDA) is focusing on cognitive issues. I'm hoping when it's done in about six months and I can publish it we'll be able to say a lot more about it to guide developers!

And Barrie -- sounds like we have the start of a new White Paper for the SIG sponsored (not in money but in spirit) by SpecialEffect and any other groups that wish to participate that have SIG members in them? That and I think it's time for an updated top ten (20?) or at least a version 2.0 or Game Accessibility 201 (versus 101). :)

Michelle