[games_access] Advice for a Hidden Object Game?

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Thu May 5 08:12:31 EDT 2011

Sandra,

Some absolutely lovely ideas, thank you!!! I decided not to do this game for
the moment, as it is largely an artistic game and it takes me a month just
to draw one little thing ;) I definitely want to make this game though, and
will probably seek further advice when I'm developing it :)

Charlie Jackson

Keep up to date with everything going on, "Like" The Critterverse on
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Critterverse/151620901536271

Or just get the major updates, subscribe to the newsletter here and check
out The Critterverse all at the same time: http://www.thecritterverse.com