[games_access] BETA Accessible Gaming Ratings System

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed May 4 13:13:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

I love the idea about a new White Paper.
I recommend first to make a brainstorming. (maybe a chat?)
Everyone can note down what he likes or dislikes of the current version.
And what they wish for the new version?

Then we can make a structure and maybe we can organize it
That everyone who is interested can write a part.

Of course all other are asked to give feedback :-)

Best regards,
Sandra