[games_access] BETA Accessible Gaming Ratings System

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 4 13:24:36 EDT 2011

Definitely -- the way we did the first White Paper was pretty much how you described it. The current one is very, very old and no doubt we can find many gaps and faults so we shouldn't get too negative about it -- it's just out of date. So it's time to explore this again.

Perhaps we can have an initial chat, then allow people to read through it more thoroughly and come up with things to change/add/delete, then meet to chat again and assign portions of the paper for those who wish to write. Again, I'm stepping in a bit for Tara here because she's probably not checking her email right now but I think she'll agree that the plan is pretty solid.

Thomas, Kevin, Dimitrious, and I just updated our HCII paper from 5 years ago for this year's HCII conference. So perhaps that's a good place to start. Thomas? Do you have the final version of it online? The conference is over the summer so it hasn't yet happened!

Michelle