[games_access] FB Games and Acessibility

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue May 10 10:00:09 EDT 2011

It is like web accessibility if you go beyond the standard web accessibility work and move into the more advanced topics like flash embedded into websites, how to make interactive activities on webpages something much more than adding an "alt tag" that reads "this is a flash game." We do have a few web accessibility experts on the list that I am hoping will chime in as well with some links that might help?

I play a TON of FB games and I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm about to leave the country for a week but I'll be able to return to the conversation when I have more time!

Michelle