[games_access] Universal game design

UBALBO FLORIO arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Oct 21 21:34:51 EDT 2011

hi
oh great subject.
its a sticking point in accessible game design .
however unachevable it seems i really wish a game would be made fully
accessible some day.
if ur interested i speak about universel accessible game design in my
video documentary & my autobiography & worked with david perry
personaly too.
happy hunting B-)
robert florio
video