[games_access] Universal game design

Tim Holt tim.m.holt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:04:30 EDT 2011

I almost replied with "Have you read Theory of Fun?" when I read the part
about "universal game design".

I find it a bit curious that the article doesn't talk that much about universal
game design - and I mean "universal GAME design", not "universally
accessible game design".  Just as slapping a game experience on education
doesn't necessarily create a good game OR educational experience, slapping
accessibility on a game, or a game on an accessibility device or method
doesn't necessarily create a good game OR accessibility experience.