[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 90, Issue 24

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:28:10 EDT 2011

Hi Sandra, replying to the group in case anyone else finds this useful.
Your red eyes against green bushes.. we had a very similar problem on one of our games, red clickable apples against a green tree. The red apples and green tree were straight from the associated TV show so we had no choice over using them, so to get around this we did the following -
- White highlight to provide difference in brightness, as the red/green had to have similar brightness to match the TV props- Slight pink to the red to provide difference in colour.. still looks red to most people, but for deut/prot it looks blue instead of green/brown- More prominent outline/shadow
I've done a quick example for your augen game, this shows the difference that two of these make - white highlight and slight pink tint.