[games_access] colour blind checker

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:55:01 EDT 2011

Sandra was asking about a colour blindness simulator that could be run on games a while back (re. augen point and click adventure game).
I've just been told about this one, so long as you can run the game in window mode rather than full screen you can use this to get an instant preview, rather than screengrabbing and uploading to something like vischeck.
http://colororacle.cartography.ch/
I did come across one that does it in real time (colour doctor), but unfortunately it's too slow to use for making an accurate call on animation.
Ian