[games_access] colour blind checker

Eleanor Robinson eleanor at 7128.com
Mon Sep 26 13:34:43 EDT 2011

On 9/26/2011 11:55 AM, Ian Hamilton wrote:

> Sandra was asking about a colour blindness simulator that could be run
> on games a while back (re. augen point and click adventure game).
>
> I've just been told about this one, so long as you can run the game in
> window mode rather than full screen you can use this to get an instant
> preview, rather than screengrabbing and uploading to something like
> vischeck.
>
> http://colororacle.cartography.ch/
>
> I did come across one that does it in real time (colour doctor), but
> unfortunately it's too slow to use for making an accurate call on
> animation.
>
> Ian
I don't know about a color blindness simulator, but if you want to
access a color blind spectrum chart that includes the RGB values that
can be used to develop software that people who are color blind can use,
go to www.7128.com/resources and look at the bottom of the page.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software