[games_access] Good practices for accessibility in video games

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:45:54 EDT 2012

Have always been interested in Toy Accessibility. From a switch perspective - it would be so nice if electronic toy designers at least left a couple of easy solder points for external controls to be attached. Be good to get your thoughts/findings/developments on the list.

Guess you've seen this? http://switchgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/switchamajig.html

Would love to see that kind of thing further developed for alternative controls for those unable to use touch-screens. I'm having a bash at it from an old year 2000 project - but time is very limited to chuck at it.

All the best,

Barrie