[games_access] Kickstarter game project will add Closed Captions and Dyslexic friendly font

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 05:56:20 EST 2012

It seems that we are going to be the second to use this font on a game,
hehe.
I have talked with the creator and said me that this android game may be
the first:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jp.runshootjump.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5qcC5ydW5zaG9vdGp1bXAuYW5kcm9pZCJd