[games_access] accessibility and usability of computer-based educational games

Marion Hersh m.hersh at elec.gla.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 14:06:48 EST 2012

Hi,
I am doing some research on accessibility and usabilty of computer-based
educational games.  As part of this research I have two questionnaires,
one for disabled students, recent students and the parents of disabled
students; and the other for teachers, tutors and experts.  The
questionnaires are available in English, Italian and Polish.  The
questionnaires can be downloaded from the following links:

English version:
http://www.elec.gla.ac.uk/assistive/admin/pages/modify.php?page_id=25

Polish version: http://www.elec.gla.ac.uk/assistive/pages/nauka-komputerowa.php

Italian version:
http://www.elec.gla.ac.uk/assistive/pages/lapprendimento-basato-sul-computer.php

There is some info about the research on the questionnaires, but please contact me if you would like further information.
Regards
Marion Hersh
University of Glasgow