[games_access] wii game for blind and seeing kids available?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Feb 9 04:44:03 EST 2012

Hello,

at the games for Health Europe Conference they told me
that there are some blind gamers who have trouble.
Sorry I do not remind it in detail.

It was something like that blind people need balance training.
That is very important.

I would say, yes it can be difficult, but it is important that
they do balance training. Maybe a solution like dancetown.us
could be useful? They use some kind of bars around the dance mats.

Best regards,
Sandra