[games_access] WoW accessible for blind gamers?

Thomas Westin thomasw at dsv.su.se
Tue Feb 7 15:54:11 EST 2012

yes, it has been discussed before, and I and many on this list  have tried several times with various success with this argument. I think implementation in school (especially public school) will create the scale which motivates accessibility features, also for smaller groups like blind. Otherwise schools must provide assistants which is expensive and also doesn't give the independence for the person.

Mvh / Best regards
Thomas Westin
Stockholm University :: dsv.su.se :: +46 73-707 86 86