[games_access] Tomb Raider: Player Tailoring

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Jun 7 14:54:34 EDT 2012

Hello,

do we have some information about the feedback
of the gamers for player tailoring?
I am wondering if they do not use it any more.
It looks like that there will be also no option for
automatic aiming.

I liked player tailoring.
The balancing was bad on difficult level, because Lara
was healing automatically, so I did not need any medipack.
But this balancing could have been fixed. It was not a problem
of the player tailoring.

I do not understand why they do not understand
that they can make one standard version like they want
and offer options for people who like to adapt the game
to their needs. No one will loose anything. :-)

Best regards,
Sandra