[games_access] something important I want to share

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Jun 21 11:01:00 EDT 2012

Hi Barrie,

is it about "reasonable". Games are still commercial.
There is business behind. And we cannot request something
that cannot be paid. (This is also part of the CRPD)

A game that will be used only by seeing people
does not need a support for blind people.

Tomb Raider is jumping in free direction.
Special the new one, where you have an open world.
That will very difficult to realise with normal business.
I do not think that you can request them to try it.

How would a one switch Tomb Raider look like?

Best regards,
Sandra