[games_access] Fun for All: II International Conference on Video Game and Virtual Worlds Translation and Accessibility

Javier Torrente (E-UCM) jtorrente at e-ucm.es
Mon Mar 5 12:43:30 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I've become aware of this mail list very recently and it is my first post
here, so first of all let me congratulate all the people that makes this
possible - I think it's a great initiative!

I'm wondering if any of you plan to attend the II International Conference
on Video Game and Virtual Worlds Translation and Accessibility, which will
be held in Barcelona on March 22nd and 23rd. I'm planning to attend and
thought it could be a good opportunity to meet some of you "face-to-face".

Just in case it's interesting to you, here's the link:

http://jornades.uab.cat/videogamesaccess/content/program

Best Regards,

Javier.

*Javier Torrente*
*<e-UCM> research group*
Department of Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
School of Informatics
Complutense University of Madrid

Address: C Profesor Jose Garcia Santesmases sn
                28040 - Ciudad Universitaria - Madrid
                Spain

E-mail: jtorrente at e-ucm.es / jtorrente at fdi.ucm.es
Web: http://www.e-ucm.es/people/javier/