[games_access] Blue Byte and Accessibility Testing

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:06:15 EST 2012

That's really disappointing, when I spoke to that BB artist at GamesCom and he mentioned that accessibility was now a success criteria on all of their projects I was pretty excited to say the least. Still, at least they're thinking in the right kind of direction I guess.
Seems a bit odd though, seeing as he had just spent the day in a game accessibility room that was explicitly about disabilities.
Perhaps they actually are doing both? Low barrier to entry, and disability-friendly?
I have his business card at home somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out and ask him.
Ian