[games_access] Whinge and whine

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Mar 26 12:11:02 EDT 2012

Hello,

peace?

Everyone is doing what they can. I personally do not like this attitude from
both sides.
Both sides are right and wrong. The wrong part is because there are emotion
and this topic
is a really hard hard hard work. And another reason is that we sometimes
miss open minds.
So why don't we work together?

Maybe we should look at ourselves and look what we can change so we can work
together?

This situation besides the SIG and AG is one of the reason I do not work
with this SIG,
like I would like to do. To be honest I do not see any team work, including
letting
the members participate in this SIG.
(The Top Ten Version two was made without participation of the members!)

So I started to work on my one stuff long time ago. I do not have the
feeling that
new point of views are accepted. So I have my own philosophy, sent my own
paper to the UN
and created my own project concept without the SIG.

But I do not like this ...

Maybe we should look how we can make this SIG working again as a team (and
including all members)
and hopefully in a partnership with the AG?

I would love to see something like this: Look there is a video about AG,
great!
(And maybe the AG does mention this SIG in the Video?)

Best regards,
Sandra