[games_access] Whinge and whine

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:40:42 EDT 2012

Peace is a good thing. I was likely out of order to bring it up, and only
showing my pettiness. Sorry.

I would love to see the disparate organisations find something to come
together with, that we can all back... Maybe some kind of W3C Game
Accessibility guidelines. Maybe someone independent could come up with the
bare bones, then bring in AbleGamers, IGDA GASIG, SpecialEffect and all the
others with an interest to flesh it out and all put our stamp on it? That I
would love to see very much. That might also show recognition for one
another all round.

Barrie