[games_access] Whinge and whine

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:28:45 EDT 2012

Simply: I felt that single comment made, on a public video, was not a fair reflection of all the hard work gone by of other people dating back before most of us had an interest (Pong days onwards). That doesn't take away my admiration for AbleGamers at all. I do believe the site is very impressive and the forum the most inclusive that's out there so far. I do think gaining the ear of any developer from wannabe-designers, sole coders, indies to main-stream is a great thing - and AbleGamers is doing that. I do think getting press is great news. The awards are good news. I do think AbleGamers was the first professional looking site to cover a broader range of accessibility issues for a broader range of disabled gamers. I just didn't like that comment. That's all.

Barrie