[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 106, Issue 10

Lynsey Graham lgraham at blitzgamesstudios.com
Tue Nov 20 15:03:41 EST 2012

I think we're starting with a limited range, and will hopefully expand.  I *think* the ability to add custom tags has been implemented now, so developers can add 'Deafblind' accessible as a tag and players could then filter by it (just as you can see all the games that have the puzzle tag, for example).  I'd have to double-check though. :)  Hopefully people will custom-tag their games with any accessibility features as well as adding the content descriptor icons to their game page for maximum visibility.

I'm hoping that some indie devs that are particularly good at developing accessible games will sign up to IndieCity and show people how it's done - I'm working on one in my own time, but it's taking a while!
  _____