[games_access] 508 Compliance (Eleanor Robinson)

Barry Johnson barry.johnson at deque.com
Fri Oct 19 10:41:48 EDT 2012

Suggest going to Section508.gov for the Standards.

Ian is correct, Section 508 applies to ALL IT acquired by the government, including "Gamified Training". Most people only talk about the standards in 1194.22 Web Based  applications, but it includes software, computers, telephones, and "stand alone" appliances - kiosks, game consoles, etc.

Barry Johnson