[games_access] Would you like a research toy?

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Wed Sep 5 18:43:02 EDT 2012

Hey All,

AbleGamers just received 5 Makey Makey <http://www.makeymakey.com/>s in the
mail. In case you didn't hear what these bad boys can do, you can turn any
object into a switch such as a banana. I could go on and on, but let's just
say they are really freaking cool.

So, since we have so many and if you didn't bid on one from kickstarter
they are only up for pre-order to the public; so, *we would like to know if
anyone on SIG would like to use one for research purposes?*

All we ask in return is that you let us know what kinds of awesome things
you thought of to use it for.

If you're interested, shout out.

Steve

--