[games_access] Good didactic - how to explain stuff

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Feb 9 10:55:26 EST 2013

Hello,

I have to learn ITIL at the moment.

Normally we use an online learning program.

But I am very very very lucky that I got the tip for an amazing book.

I am feeling like a child that gets complex information easy explained J J J

This is something that is important for Game Accessibility.

We need information that are

* easy to understand

* have a very good structure

* is noobfriendly (is this term used in other countries, too?)

* well written, plain English

* consistent

* fits point of view, background and knowledge of the target group.

They use also a very very very nice and comprehensive example with

a women who uses a hotel.

It would be awesome when we have Game Accessibility Information that

are easy to understand J J J

Best regards,

Sandra