[games_access] New Leadership for the SIG

Michelle Hinn michellehinn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:30:00 EST 2013

Hey Tara!

First, thank you so, so much for your service to the SIG and to game
accessibility issues these past few years. It is an enormous job, which is
why you have the absolute support of us "dusty" former chairs and most
importantly SIG members taking it on as a group. We are very excited about
it as there is just so much that needs to get done and we are ready to get
them started!

We hope that everyone joins us in this celebration of Tara's service to the
SIG! Most of you know that Tara was once a student of mine at Illinois and
I just have to say that she is one of those rare former students who stays
in touch, becomes a friend, and you know that their next steps in live are
always going to be ones to watch! Tara -- I am absolutely proud of you and
the job you've done! And you guys come to NYC sometime after you stop
living in hyper crunch time! *hugs* and hurray to a job well done!

Re: SIG business We will be giving you a more formal introduction to
ourselves later in the week! Please fee free to send us your ideas and ways
you'd like to become more involved in the SIG!

To get in touch with the group leadership for now, here are our individual
emails (we will soon have one that goes to all three of us at once):

Michelle Hinn <michellehinn at gmail.com>
Barrie Ellis <oneswitch at gmail.com>
Thomas Westin <thomasw at dsv.su.se>

Michelle