[games_access] New Leadership for the SIG

Tara Voelker tvoelker at igda-gasig.org
Tue Feb 5 12:36:48 EST 2013

Hello All,

Although I've had a great time being Chairperson, and I can't thank this
group enough for giving me the chance to make an impact on our actions and
goals, the time has come for me to officially step down as the Chairperson
of the IGDA Game Accessibility Special Interest Group.  When I first took
the role, I dedicated myself to the job, but after switching studios and
moving, I found myself unable to give the SIG the amount of time and
commitment it deserves.

I want the SIG to have strong leadership from active members, and with this
in mind, I will be turning over the responsibilities of Chair Person to the
steering committee, comprised of Michelle Hinn, Barrie Ellis, and Thomas
Westin, while I return to being a regular SIG member and remain on our
email list.

Together, I'm sure they will be an awesome team to lead us to even stronger
and more productive SIG.

I can't wait to see where they bring us, and wish them the best of luck.

Sincerely,

--
      Tara (Tefertiller) Voelker - The Now Former Chairperson :
igda-gasig.org