[games_access] Game Accessibility Article - bad quality (Germany)

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Mar 21 17:54:45 EDT 2013

Hello,

there will be an article about Game Accessibility in Germany.

I was interviewed but I wrote them that they are not allowed to print it.

Unfortunately the quality is very bad and it goes against our national

press codex. I do not understand that some people want to write

only their opinion instead of doing proper research and write the truth.

That is very sad.

There you can see the difference between high quality journalism

and - would like to be - journalism.

It also shows that there are misunderstandings and prejudices between

gamers with different disabilities. He is deaf, but does not understand

blind gamers. That would be ok, when he would be listening ....

Also the quality in general is not good. It is hard to read and understand.

There are points where some readers will miss important information to

understand what he wants to say.

Best regards,

Sandra