[games_access] XBox One reception on twitter

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 10:06:16 EDT 2013

On the plus side though, the pause/save at any point thing looks very nice.

I sent some suggestions in for TCRs (technical certification requirements, the list of requriements that every game must meet before Microsoft allows it to be be published) which apparently went to the TCR panel for consideration, I'll be very interested to see if any of them make it in as that's a surefire way for MS to increase accessibility across the board.. not holding my breath though as they need to keep the list as short as possible to avoid overburdening developers. I've given them a poke about TCRs for XBox One kinect accessibility too, can't hurt to try.

If anyone else is interested in speaking to Microsoft about accessibility and you don't have a direct contact there, they have a page about their accessibility policy that contains an email address to contact them directly about any issues:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/kinect/accessibility-kinectxaccess@microsoft.com