[games_access] Looking for Feedback regarding a Game Engine For Accessible Games (Franco Eus?bio Garcia)

Franco Eusébio Garcia franco.garcia at dc.ufscar.br
Sun Apr 6 21:39:06 EDT 2014

> Please disregard accessibility issues and see how tailor-able the

> solution is – in run-time!

This is quite contradictory; I mean, the issues with the prototype.
Also, by run-time, you should read re-run, as I am not reloading the
profile's data automatically whilst the game is being played. Although
it could be possible with some Lua scripts.

By tailor-able, I mean, you can modify the game changing only the
profile and adding components. After all, this is a binary version and
you did not touch the source.