[games_access] SIMVIZ

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:02:47 EDT 2014

Looks fantastic

Also for in the field when this kind of thing isn't feasible, a tool I've found really useful is colorblindness simulators for smartphones, eg. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SeewaldSolutions.ColorBlindnessSimulator&hl=en_GB

Also +1 for Cambridge's equipment, the gloves are a bit of a pain to get set up properly but the glasses are great (and relatively cheap), great enough that people keep stealing mine!

Ian