[games_access] SIMVIZ

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:21:57 EDT 2014

Hi Barrie,

Thanks for mentioning this project. I also made an app version for Google
Cardboard <https://cardboard.withgoogle.com/>, which you can use with any
Android smartphone, though I am not sure if I will be able to release that.

best Eelke

Dr. Eelke Folmer
Visiting Scientist - Google Research
Assoc. Professor HCI - Computer Science - University of Nevada
http://eelke.com