[games_access] Edge Magazine article & "Game Audio Network Guild Ambassador Award"

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 23:34:16 EDT 2014

Hey Brian,
Thanks for sharing. This article was also given to us at the GA SIG meeting
on Friday morning at GDC. I also saw Brandon on Thursday at GDC during his
talk with Ian and Jonathan Hersh. Good stuff!

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate