[games_access] 2014 edition of Top Websites for gamers who are blind, deaf or motion impaired published

Eleanor eleanor at 7128.com
Fri Mar 28 10:39:56 EDT 2014

7-128 Software has published the 2014 version of the Top Websites for
gamers who are blind, deaf or motion impaired.  Included in these lists
are where to find FREE or commercial accessible games, game reviews and
information about accessible games, forums and blogs visited by gamers
with these disabilities.

For the first time in the seven years we have been publishing these
lists we have included a list of Industry and Community leaders in the
accessible gaming area.

These Web sites are ranked according to the criteria listed at the end
of the lists and detailed descriptions make it easier to find what you
need.  There is a direct link to each site.  This information is totally
FREE.No registration is required.

Please let people know about the availability of this resource.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software