[games_access] 2014 edition of Top Websites for gamers who are blind, deaf or motion impaired published

Steve Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Fri Mar 28 10:53:22 EDT 2014

Here is the link to 7-128 Top accessibility lists.
 http://www.7128.com/top25/topsiteslists.html

AbleGamers would like to thank 7-128 for the multiple acknowledgments. We
strive to continue providing top-notch assets to the game accessibility
movement. In the words of Bachman Turner Overdrive, You ain't seen nothing
yet ;)

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Eleanor <eleanor at 7128.com> wrote:

>  7-128 Software has published the 2014 version of the Top Websites for
> gamers who are blind, deaf or motion impaired.  Included in these lists are
> where to find FREE or commercial accessible games, game reviews and
> information about accessible games, forums and blogs visited by gamers with
> these disabilities.
>
> For the first time in the seven years we have been publishing these lists
> we have included a list of Industry and Community leaders in the accessible
> gaming area.
>
> These Web sites are ranked according to the criteria listed at the end of
> the lists and detailed descriptions make it easier to find what you need.
> There is a direct link to each site.  This information is totally FREE.  No
> registration is required.
>
> Please let people know about the availability of this resource.
>
> Eleanor Robinson
> 7-128 Software

Steve Spohn

*Chief Operations Officer*

AbleGamers Charity
AbleGamers.com <http://www.ablegamers.com/> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ablegamers>
 | Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/ablegamers>

Read the award-winning, critically acclaimed set of game accessibility
guidelines for developers to create mainstream games that are accessible to
*everyone*: Includification.com