[games_access] Information please: Game Designers with Disabilities.

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:32:01 EDT 2014

Hi Raymond,
Just wanted to chime in and agree with others: There are game developers
with disabilities. I myself am legally blind, which means I have some
sight. If you'd like to chat off-list, feel free to email me (unsure if the
list will show my full email) and/or call me at the number below.

Thanks Raymond!

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate