[games_access] Steering using haptic cues

John R. Porter jrporter at uw.edu
Wed Oct 15 18:52:31 EDT 2014

Looking forward to the presentation! I'm going to be there via telepresence
robot.

I wonder how feasible it would be to incorporate the same interaction
paradigm into off-the-shelf driving games. Without any sort of direct hooks
into the game's engine, it would probably depend on computer vision or
something to process the game's screen output, but that actually seems like
a more or less straightforward CV problem. Obviously not your focus with
this, but just something that popped into my head ;)

-John

*-- -- -- -- --John R. Porter IIIwww.jrp3.net
<http://www.jrp3.net/>University of Washington,*
*Human Centered Design & Engineering*