[games_access] Deaf-Blind Computer Games: Braille or Morse - food for thought

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:12:36 EDT 2014

Damn, I wish I could place the name of this one, but I remember going to
GDC in...2013 maybe, and there was a person there who made pong for people
who were deaf-blind. I believe the controller vibrated more and more as the
"ball" got closer and closer. Hope this tidbit helps!

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate