[games_access] Looking for feedback

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Fri Apr 17 03:32:39 EDT 2015

Hi Chad,

I don’t think developers need to make two versions of the game for focus group testing or different markets.
Just having a setting in a file or database with a binary switch should work:
ShowAccessibilityOptions = true/false

Or do I misunderstand something?

Unless of course, the accessibility is integrated with the game mechanics, but then we are talking more about specially designed games like audio games and not games in general.

Best regards
Thomas