[games_access] CVAA waiver expiry

John R. Porter jrporter at uw.edu
Wed Jun 10 15:22:48 EDT 2015

It's interesting that the waiver isn't being asked to apply to consoles
this time around. Does that sort of implicitly tell us that the rest of the
big 3 is planning on following in Sony's footsteps re: core accessibility
in console OSes? If not, one would think Microsoft & Nintendo would have
pressured the ESA to apply more broadly.

*-- -- -- -- --John R. Porter IIIwww.jrp3.net
<http://www.jrp3.net/>University of Washington,*
*Human Centered Design & Engineering*