[games_access] Turtle Rock Studios shares accessibility info

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:46:46 EDT 2015

Absolutely agree with Tara that it is great to see a studio not only opening a public dialogue about ongoing accessibility efforts in their game, but also making a public acknowledgement of some areas that they know are problematic.

That kind of thing is recommended practice for accessibility policies and statements in other industries, but it is a pretty significant step for gaming, I hope others will do the same.

It seems to have been a good few weeks in AAA land, with other studios putting out forum calls for ideas ahead of development, and quickly jumping on patching accessibility issues immediately after launch. All feels pretty different to a few years ago!