[games_access] Game Accessibility Guidelines - Breakdown per Genre

Andreas Lopez andreas.lopez93 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:01:08 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

I am working currently as project lead on my own game and planned out
extensively the various Game Accessibility Guidelines (since they are
awesome) but I noticed that quite a couple were not compatible with my
genre, you have to read through the guideline and see if you can utilize it
or not, and even after that you still have to see how you can make it work
for you.

So my proposal really is: We should see to define the accessibility rules
more by genre and more exact/accurate example of how to integrate them. The
screenshots of the game examples (and sometimes videos) help, but are many
times quite inaccurate or not supporting the guideline strong enough.

It is a fantastic base, but I believe we could make it more elaborative for
visitors and those that seek to get into Accessibility Development.

Sincerely,

Andreas Lopez