[games_access] FTTT and Trello & Re: New Co-Chair

Dan Fischbach blindwolf8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 23:01:30 EDT 2015

Hi Andreas,
Thank you for the congratulations. As for IFTTT and Trello, I appreciate
the information. I figured an email view would at least allow someone to
view the content if the web version isn't accessible. I have never touched
Trello before so I was unaware how deep the rabbit hole went.

Dan Fischbach, Net+, MCP
W: danfischbach.com P: 609-458-7920
Proud NJIT (BS) and UCF/FIEA (MS) graduate